Week #5 Back To The Future
In the future I see that we will have more flying cars and will be
legal. When i was in Osh Kosh Wisconsin
one summer with my family we were watching an air show one night and they had
this car that turns into an airplane. They told everyone that it was legal to
drive on the road and you could also fly it. It was a bit small on the inside
and wasn’t very roomy. When you were to drive it on the road the wings folded
in so it was as small as a car and was also able to fit in parking spaces.
That's pretty cool but I rather keep it as a car because I'd be too scared to fly it
ReplyDeleteOne day you will face your fears and fly possibly
DeleteI wonder if you'd need a pilot's license and a driver's license?
ReplyDeleteThat's really neat! A car and an Airplane would get you somewhere super fast
ReplyDelete