Week #7 Living In The Past

         I would like to go back and live in the past when they didn't have cell phones, electronics or cars. I would want to know what it would be like to live on a farm where kids worked in the fields and in the barns with the animals all the time instead of being on their phones or computers worried about social media. I would want to see how people managed time back then because today people drive cars and get everywhere in a quick amount of time. So was time managed better then? Did people not hurry to get places very much?

Comments

  1. I always see you on your phone snapchatting...you wouldn't last very long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no kidding but I would want to see what it is like..

      Delete
  2. I would have liked to know what that was like too. But I also like the technology now but if it wasn't introduced yet, I wouldn't know about it and cared as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think time wasn't managed better, If you had a family thing to go to how would you know when to go besides the sun? But what if you were busy and completely forgot until it was to late?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! It would be like the sun is your "clock"

      Delete
  4. It would be super great to not be in a hurry all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it would be interesting to live farm life without and technology or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 Science Experiment... Gone Wrong?

Week #4 Time Goes By So Slowly

Week #8 A Story In Six Words