Week #8 A Story In Six Words
This family happens to be selling baby shoes that they had bought a month ago for a child that they were supposed to be adopting. They are tiny shoes with pink and white on them and they were super cute. The soon to be mother of this child she was going to adopt was out shopping one day and saw these shoes and thought they would be perfect for her child she was adopting but something happened along the way. She was not able to adopt her anymore for some odd reason and the "mother" was super upset and wasn't going to keep the shoes so she had to sell them.
Hey don't end it like that!!!! I want to know the reason why she couldn't adopt the baby!!! If that happened to me, I would be SOOO UPSET!!!
ReplyDeleteThat got sad really really quickly
ReplyDeleteaww that's super sad! I feel bad for the poor lady
ReplyDelete