Week #14

I feel that a lot has changed over the past couple of years and I think most of it is for the better even though I would like to go back to sophomore year because I wouldn’t have to worry about graduating this year. Its not that I don’t want to graduate it is just the fact that there is a whole new level of responsibility to have after I graduate. I also am not sure what I want to do after high school as in what career path I want to choose. I would rather just stay in school a little longer but we all know that can’t happen.  

Comments

  1. I'd have to agree with not being ready for the whole new list of responsibilities. We're almost real adults!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am ready for the decisions and responsibilities. BUT I wouldn't choose to stay in school longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not ready for the responsibilities either! I’m sure you will figure out what you want to do after high school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 Science Experiment... Gone Wrong?

Week #4 Time Goes By So Slowly

Week #8 A Story In Six Words