Week #16

For me 2017 has been full of mixed emotions. During second semester of last school year i found out that my grandfather had stage 3 Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and it was hard on my family. Then April came around and i fell and hurt my back again for the second time. Right after i hurt my back and a day after my birthday and a day before prom my grandfather passed away and i felt like my heart broke. Things would never be the same i told myself. In may i went to see my uncle get married in California and that was pretty fun. A lot more happened this passed year but i can’t recall a lot of it. 

Comments

  1. I would love to go to California

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would like to visit in its warmest months because i havent been there when it is really warm

      Delete
  2. I feel like I can't really remember much of this year either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry about your grandpa Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember much of this year either and California seems like its fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss, Taylor. I know how hard it is... It must be really tough for you. That wedding in California must have been really nice! I hope 2018 has some better plans for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 Science Experiment... Gone Wrong?

Week #4 Time Goes By So Slowly

Week #8 A Story In Six Words