Week #9 Top Ten
My top ten favorite things to do would be....
1) Showing Cattle: I have been showing cattle since I was seven years old and I really enjoy it. I go to many shows throughout the year. Its also something that nobody else does in the high school which I find very interesting.
2) Flying: Ever since my father got his pilots license I have loved flying. I have gotten to fly in two different small planes one that's open and one that's enclosed. my favorite was the open plane.
3) Being With Friends: I like going and hanging out with friends because I feel like I get a break from doing all the serious things like school and work.
4) Playing Volleyball: I have played volleyball ever since fifth grade and it has been my favorite sport ever since then. I enjoyed playing the sport with the people I have since fifth grade.
5) Visiting Family in California:I dont get to see my family from california very often so when i get to vitit them we make memories.
6) Sleeping: Everyone like sleep, who doesnt?..
7) Hunting: Every year i like to go hunting but i usually get to cold and dont sit in the stand very long
8) Watching Hallmark Christmas movies: I love christmas time and christmas movies and all hallmark movies are my favorite to watch
9) Play with my Pup: i like to spend time with my dog Bryndle, shes only six months old so she is still a puppy.
10) Christmas time: Christmas time is my favorite because i get to spend time with family that i dont see very often.
1) Showing Cattle: I have been showing cattle since I was seven years old and I really enjoy it. I go to many shows throughout the year. Its also something that nobody else does in the high school which I find very interesting.
2) Flying: Ever since my father got his pilots license I have loved flying. I have gotten to fly in two different small planes one that's open and one that's enclosed. my favorite was the open plane.
3) Being With Friends: I like going and hanging out with friends because I feel like I get a break from doing all the serious things like school and work.
4) Playing Volleyball: I have played volleyball ever since fifth grade and it has been my favorite sport ever since then. I enjoyed playing the sport with the people I have since fifth grade.
5) Visiting Family in California:I dont get to see my family from california very often so when i get to vitit them we make memories.
6) Sleeping: Everyone like sleep, who doesnt?..
7) Hunting: Every year i like to go hunting but i usually get to cold and dont sit in the stand very long
8) Watching Hallmark Christmas movies: I love christmas time and christmas movies and all hallmark movies are my favorite to watch
9) Play with my Pup: i like to spend time with my dog Bryndle, shes only six months old so she is still a puppy.
10) Christmas time: Christmas time is my favorite because i get to spend time with family that i dont see very often.
WOO I like Christmas time toooooo(: I'm glad we've gotten to be so festive with each other!
ReplyDeleteMe too! i have never been so into christmas. i thought i would grow out of it.
DeleteAww that puppy must be adorable.
ReplyDeleteshe has quite the personality
Delete