Week #19
If I could come back as an animal in a second life I would want to come back as either a cow or a dog. I would come back as a cow because most of the time they get to just lay around and eat and not worry about being fat. Eventually they die or get butchered but it usually the girls. Another reason I would want to be a cow is because I would get a bath every day and I would get to go to cattle shows and compete. I would want to be a dog because a lot of dogs are spoiled and I would get lots of treats, bones and toys to play with.
Well a cows life seems pretty nice. Plus, you can moo whenever you want.
ReplyDeletelol @madison. Also I feel like being a dog would be cool. I prefer cats tbh though.
ReplyDeleteInteresting view point
ReplyDeleteIts so true that dogs are spoiled
ReplyDelete