Week #22

I personally do NOT have a favorite love song. I couldn't even choose one if you made me. Most of the time I listen to country music and you could say that those are or could be love songs I guess but I don't have any favorites besides nineties country songs. I have no idea why I like them more. Maybe it's because they are slower songs and a lot of they older singers sing like George Strait for example. I like a lot of the songs he sings. Even though some/ most of his songs may not be slow songs I like to listen to Luke Bryan's songs as well.

Comments

  1. I don't really like Luke Bryan but I like George.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I can't say that I know George Straight. I should listen to more old school country!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 Science Experiment... Gone Wrong?

Week #4 Time Goes By So Slowly

Week #8 A Story In Six Words