Week #26

To be honest... I wish i had more hours in a day to get things done. I would like to be able to have time to do school work and study for tests more after school hours. I would like to have more time so i would be able to get my EMT work done and study harder for those quizzes and exams. More time would be helpful to be able to go to work and get a decent pay check throughout the week. And most of all i would still like there to be some time left to be able to do what i want to do or even to just relax.

Comments

  1. I agree having more time in the day would be great, I could then possibly get caught up on my sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. More time in the day would be nice. But everything always works out anyhow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 Science Experiment... Gone Wrong?

Week #4 Time Goes By So Slowly

Week #8 A Story In Six Words