Week #27
I dont think i could ever be a teacher because I don't think i could handle all of the snobby students with attitudes. I'm not quite sure what job i would want to do but probably something that doesn't have to deal with annoying immature kids. I have wanted to be in helping with surgery but I wouldn't want to be the surgeon and be responsible. Maybe a surgical tech would be nice. I would like to job shadow someone like that to see if maybe i would like it.
Yeah attitudes can be hard to handle, especially in sports and stuff. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that on my track team.
ReplyDeleteBeing a teacher really would be a hard profession! I wouldn't be able to do it either
ReplyDeleteI could NOT see you as a teacher..youd gt too irrted too fast and your classs would be a wreck!
ReplyDelete