Week #29
I would advise the junior class to stay on top of their grades the whole year and don't fall behind. Also dont take more classes than you have to take. As you get closer to senior year i am sure you have figured out what's most important and what isn't. Also you will or have found out who your real friends are and who the fake ones are. But over all that doesn't matter. What matters the most is that you have a great senior year and try not to get senioritis.
Definitely. I think the juniors definitely need to stay on top of their grades. Although they are close, they are still pretty far away.
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree with don't take more classes than you need, no need to stress your last year
ReplyDeleteYou don't just not get senioritis. That isn't possible.
ReplyDeleteSenioritis isn't a fun thing to deal with. I advise you to drop out.
ReplyDeleteYES< stay on top of things! take the classes you think you need nd might enjoy. Things go by smoother if you try hard at your work and don't fall behind or slack off!
ReplyDelete