Week #30


I dont really talk to many of the juniors so I probably would not leave anything for the juniors. They are going to come into senior year given a locker that they can’t choose and they will sit in their own seats or the teacher will assign seats if it is a loud class. I wouldn't leave any of my homework assignments behind because they need to do it themselves and because I am not that close with any of them to go and do that for them. The only thing I would leave is my words of advice for senior year.

Comments

  1. I left my grammer to jaelee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, It's tough to leave them stuff when there wasn't too much you even had in the first place, let alone friends in that class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the same thoughs about this blog!! there is really nothing to leave..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I'm not that clsoe to them either. But I wold definitely give a few of them some advice. Most of them won't even appreciate the words you tell them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #2 Science Experiment... Gone Wrong?

Week #4 Time Goes By So Slowly

Week #8 A Story In Six Words