Week 31 & 32
I don’t know that I would have a most interesting part of class. I thought the people we drew for the book Lord of the Flies was cool. It was interesting to see how well they looked and how creative they were. Also with that you could see other people’s vision of how the characters looked. The hardest part of class is always grammar for me. I don’t know why but it just doesn’t come easy to me. I have always struggled a bit with it since I started freshman year. The things I have learned and improved on the most would also be the grammar. I have somehow by the end of this year felt like I have learned more and understood it more than I have in previous years. I can’t think of a favorite memory I have had in English off the top of my head right now but I’m sure there is something. The best thing about Hudson as a teacher is that she pushes you to use your brain and do your best because the answer to your question is somewhere in your head. I’m not all that good about suggestions for improving class for future students so I don’t really have any suggestions besides keep up the midweeks because I have heard people not much older than me say they wish they learned that stuff in high school. Also, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!
Comments
Post a Comment